Look how they
- Cycle along the "pedestrianized" bit of road on Southwell Street, so endangering anyone forced to walk along this bit of road by the no-pedestrian barriers around the car-park entrance.
- Pop up on the real pavement to get around the gate completely blocking the road.
- Stay on the pavement to get past the van V722LAE parked in the no parking area by the gate.
- Leap onto the road and endanger pedestrians crossing the road, the delivery vans, and the cars dropping staff off.
- Swerves into the oncoming lane to get past the Ginsters cornish pastry lorry.