There are two topics for the next few weeks photo contributors to keep a special eye on.
- Carol Voerderman parking in Clifton or elsewhere, especially somewhere she shouldn't, like outside the Tesco mini-mart.
- Cars not just parked on a corner, but going for a set of extra violations.
To begin then, the Fiat Punto X352DEP
- corner parked
- a long way from the corner
- sticking out into the road
- having possibly just driven down a one way street
That puts the count at: four. This part of Fremantle Square, incidentally, is outside the proposed RPZ, so the vehicle will be able to continue parking this way even as a non-resident.
contributions that equal or better this to bristol.traffic at gmail dot com.